LITTLE SAINTS NURSERY : SESSIONS & FEES
The following is a schedule of the Nursery Fees, which are effective from September 2018.
1. For term time only contracts, fees are due for payment on or before the first day of term. For annual contracts, fees are due for payment on or before the first day of the month.
2. There is a 5% discount on fees for a second child and subsequent children attending the school or nursery at the same time (except where a child is eligible for Free Entitlement Funding).
3. A monthly surcharge of 2% will be charged for late payment.
4. 8 weeks’ notice, in writing, is required for the removal of a pupil from the Nursery on an annual contract and a term’s notice is required for the removal of a pupil from the Nursery on a term time contract.
Nursery Fees from Sept 2018
|Breakfast||7.45am – 8.30am||£5.25||£7.00|
|Full Day||8.30am – 6.00pm||£52.50||£5.52|
|Morning session||8.30pm – 1.30pm||£31.50||£6.30|
|Afternoon session||1.30pm – 6.00pm||£28.35||£6.30|
|School Day||8.30pm – 3.45pm||£45.67||£6.30|
* For children aged 3+ these may be subject to a reduction in respect of Free Entitlement from Wiltshire Council dependent on a child’s date of birth.
A £2.50 lunch charge and a £2.50 tea charge for those children on Free Entitlement is required (or children may bring a packed lunch/tea).
Fees are inclusive of nappies, but from September 2018, milk formula must be provided by parents.
Extra hours (by exception/arrangement) £6.30/per hour.
Open 51 weeks a year (excluding Bank Holidays). Closed Christmas week for 5 days (days dependant on when Christmas falls in the year). 2018/19 closure days will be: 24, 27, 28, 31 December 2018 and 2 January 2019 (ie. the Nursery will be closed from 6.00pm on Friday 21 December until 7.45am on Thursday 3 January 2019)
Little Saints Nursery currently accepts childcare vouchers from a number of providers and is signed up to the new Tax Free Childcare Scheme.