Little Saints Nursery
The following is a schedule of the Nursery Fees, which are effective from September 2017.
1. For term time only contracts, fees are due for payment on or before the first day of term. For annual contracts, fees are due for payment on or before the first day of the month.
2. There is a 5% discount on fees for a second child and subsequent children attending the school or nursery at the same time (except where a child is eligible for Free Entitlement Funding).
3. A monthly surcharge of 2% will be charged for late payment.
4. 8 weeks’ notice, in writing, is required for the removal of a pupil from the Nursery on an annual contract and a term’s notice is required for the removal of a pupil from the Nursery on a term time contract.
|Nursery Fees from September 2017||Cost *||Cost/hr*|
|Breakfast||7.45am – 8.30am||£5.00||£6.67|
|Full Day||8.30am – 6.00pm||£50.00||£5.26|
|Morning session||8.30pm – 1.30pm||£30.00||£6.00|
|Afternoon session||1.30pm – 6.00pm||£27.00||£6.00|
|School Day||8.30pm – 3.45pm||£43.50||£6.00|
* For children aged 3+ these may be subject to a reduction in respect of Free Entitlement from Wiltshire Council dependent on a child’s date of birth.
A £2.50 lunch charge for those children on Free Entitlement is required (or children may bring a packed lunch).
Extra hours (by exception / arrangement) £6.00/per hour.
Open 51 weeks a year (excluding Bank Holidays). Closed Christmas week for 5 days (days dependant on when Christmas falls in the year).
Little Saints Nursery currently accepts childcare vouchers from a number of providers and is signed up to the new Tax Free Childcare Scheme.